- EXAMINATION: After a physical examination of your pet, the doctor can give you a professional opinion of your pets’ health condition and if sick, will discuss any more tests or procedures to diagnose the ailment. You can ask the doctor any question you may have about the sickness and treatment of your pet and its approximate cost estimate. The doctor will make a recommendation for the best care and then you can decide which tests or treatment procedures you want the doctor for the care of your pet, within your own financial arrangements. Of course, more superior service in to-day’s technological age cannot be cheap but a quality service can be made affordable.
- SPAY and NEUTER: Spaying of a female dog or a cat to prevent False Pregnancy, Cystic Endometriosis, “Pyometra” (pus in uterus) or Cystic Ovaries, tumors or cancer of ovaries, uterus and Breast. We spay at 5-6 months of age. Neutering of a male cat or dog can make them less aggressive and less prone to hazards of roaming and injuries besides reducing medicall problems of prostate, and the testicles. To make it affordable, we have money saving Low Cost Spay and Neuter Clinic Every Wednesday.
- VACCINATION: Protect your pets by giving preventive vaccination. It is best to make an appointment with the Doctor for your new Puppy or a Kitten for the first set of vaccination with Examination to discuss health issues of your new pet. Puppy Series, we recommend vaccination starting at 8 weeks of age, and repeated every 3 weeks. Distemperis Very contagious virus can lead to paralysis, seizures and death. Parvo and Corona, both deadly viral infections cause vomiting, bloody diarrhea and death, if not treated. A new strain of Parvo virus is currently making many puppies sick. Adeno virus sometimes called Hepatitis. causes liver failure. Leptospirosis . causes kidney failure and even it is contagious to human. Para influenza virus with other infections of Bordetella and Mycoplasma causes called “Kennel Cough” or pneumonia. A very contagious Canine-Flu virus is now spreading . Rabies is given at 3 months of age, again a year later and then every 3 years thereafter. It is required by State and City laws for Licensing purpose. In tick infested areas we recommend Lyme’s Disease, which also effects human beings through tick bite. We also have Rattle Snake vaccination to protect pets when they go camping or hunting where rattle Snakes are common and even sometimes a very expensive anti-venom treatment cannot save your pet if not given on time.
Kitten Series, we recommend 4 in 1 FVRCP starting at 8 weeks of age and repeat at 11 weeks of age. FIP Feline Leukemia and FIV or AIDS are other deadly viral infections. Two sets of vaccinations are given 3 weeks apart starting at 6-8 weeks of age especially when leukemia test is negative. Rabies in cats is given at 3 months of age and repeated one year later, then every 3 years thereafter. We do have Money Saving Vaccine Clinic every Saturday and by offering “Puppy and Kitten Packages”
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, SKIN CONDITIONS, SURGERY, BIOPSY, BONE FRACTURES
- X RAYS: Limited Ultrasound and EKG
- DENTISTRY: Dental Hygiene, Dental Cleaning, Extraction.
- LABORATORY SERVICES includes Blood Testing and Allergy Tests / Managements
- PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES and PRESCRIPTION DIETS/ FOODS for Allergy, Heart disease, Weight Loss, Skin conditions, Diabetes, Urinary Problems like Bladder Stones and Kidney stones.
- PROFESSIONAL FLEAS PRODUCTS at a competitive prices
- BATHING and GROOMING: We do medicated baths with limited grooming on appointment basis. Please call for details.
- INDOORS BOARDING KENNELS: Only healthy pets are boarded with updated vaccines, free from fleas and worms/parasites. If we have not seen pet for sometime or a new pet, we must examine first before accepting for boarding.